Re: Foundation class

---------

From: deb m. (artistpunk_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Mon Mar 07 2005 - 13:05:52 PST

Using a 7 inch square of illustration board, I have my foundations
class draw a bird or a bug distorted into a circle, square, or
triangle - include as many details as possible, texture, design, etc.
Stippling and cross-hatch are used to increase the depth of the
drawing. In the end, it looks like the bird or bug is enclosed in a
glass shape, kind of squeezed into the form. I have examples I can
scan and send if this makes no sense....We use old wildlife magazines
for initial reference on the details....

On Mon, 07 Mar 2005 10:03:01 -0500, Christa Wise <cwise@remc7.k12.mi.us> wrote:
> Does anyone have a good pen and ink lesson plan for 9th graders?
> Christa

---