Find Lesson Plans on! GettyGames

RE: Missing Lesson Plan

From: Judi Morgan (judi.morgan_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Mon Mar 07 2005 - 08:12:55 PST

Ken that also is a very cool lesson plan-can't wait to see your new
images. The one I am thinking of had a student work that used a Ford
logo in it. I believe that it was encircled and was in color while the
background (related images) were in grayscale. Was that your also?

Judi Morgan

Saint George's School

2929 W. Waikiki Road

Spokane, WA 99208