just back from the Boston Conference

---------

From: Randy Menninghaus (india99_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Mon Mar 07 2005 - 03:43:06 PST

I have to leave for work very soon but we are back from the National. It
was HARD leaving on Sunday night. However we had only gotten Friday off
from school. The list breakfast was really exciting and interesting. Leslie
and I took some digital images. I will post more later, but it was an
intense experience. I am really sleep deprived. The "list" came up in at
least three presentations that I went to. Judy , your site was listed in
several presentations as the great site that it is. Randy, (the Female art
teacher) from Maine LOL.

---