Re: New Member

---------

From: Cathy Gaul (allgaul_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Sun Mar 06 2005 - 18:38:04 PST

Hi Wendy,
Yep, those were the dragon babies my 7th graders made. Thanks for the compliments. I couldn't get there today, was it crowded? I sure hope some of my kids went this year. (For the rest of you, I will take some photos and put them in my sharing album soon!)
I wasn't as pleased with most of them as I would have hoped, only because they kind of quit on them at the very end when it came to decorating them. The project went on and on and on and got interrupted by lots of things, so I think they just lost steam at the end. Technically I was pleased at how well they did the papier mache and painting, but it was the final touches I wish they had done. That pink dotted one I really liked. This is my 'artistic' class, so I guess I had higher expectations!
Cathy

Checked by AVG Anti-Virus.