Re: Missing Lesson Plan - Ken Schwab's?

---------

From: Judith Decker (jdecker4art_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Sun Mar 06 2005 - 16:35:04 PST

Judi,

This sounds like a lesson Ken Schwab did. Students
made compositions of instruments - bicycles parts -
car parts. Paintings showed gray scale along with
monochromatic focal point (or visa versa). Ken called
it "Value Abstract"
http://www.room3art.com/php/section.php?scand=users/2003-4/Art1/value_Abstract

Judy Decker

--- Judi Morgan <judi.morgan@sgs.org> wrote:
> Help!
> Someone had a great lesson that included combined
> images, grayscale, and
> monochromatic focal point. It is something I would
> really like to do
> with my students, and I can't find the resource.
> Can anyone help?

> Judi Morgan

Incredible Art Department
http://www.princetonol.com/groups/iad/