RE: Job resignation: What's next?

---------

From: Broadwater, Katherine (KBroadwater_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Sun Mar 06 2005 - 12:09:32 PST

Dear Diane, Cathy, Belinda and Woody,
Just reading Cathy's post and your posts to Cathy in her current dilemma brought warmth to my heart. It is so comforting to know that there are art educators out there who are ready to encourage and advise one another in such a helpful way... made me feel good about this list.
I just returned from Boston NAEA early because of a family issue. The conference seems to be going really well with great attendance and interesting sessions.
Keep up the transparency and kindness that is so rare in today's world.
Kay