Re: Sharon & NJ Art Educators!

---------

From: Sharon Henneborn (heneborn_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Sun Mar 06 2005 - 08:49:13 PST

Woody is correct! NJ is a very active place to be involved in Art
Education at this time. Hope we can keep on top of the advocacy and
keep the state administration realizing the power and importance of art
education!

I just taught the easels again on Sat! Love them. They fit into any
lesson!
Wendy, how have you been teaching this long and have just found
ArtEdNet?

Sharon
On Sunday, March 6, 2005, at 11:09 AM, gahmsw@comcast.net wrote:

> Sharon,
> Thanks for your message!  I actually met you at one of the AENJ
> conferences.  I
> think it was 3 years ago. I took a workshop with you called "Take A
> Line For A
> Walk" or something close to that. We worked with gel pens and you
> taught us how
> to make mini easels.  My students made those easels with the pictures
> for every
> staff member in our school.  I have attended the conference all three
> years that
> I have been teaching in NJ.  I love going to the conference - I come
> back all
> fired up for the new school year! I do get the AENJ newsletters and
> hope to
> attend some of the workshops that are offered in Southern Jersey.
> --Wendy

---