Re: to Woody from Sharon in NJ about NM conferences & National

---------

From: Woody Duncan (woodyduncan_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Sun Mar 06 2005 - 08:45:27 PST

Sharon Henneborn wrote:
> Woody since you are not there either I feel less sad about missing.

> Until I can get to you for a visit I will have to be happy enjoying your
> mountain photos.
> Does NM art conferences change locations every year? Where near Santa Fe?

Sharon,
Do hope you can visit sometime. As for location of the conference,
this is the second or third year they are doing it at Sunrise
Springs Resort, just south of Santa Fe. It's off season for the
Japanese style Spa and they give us a great deal. The conference
fee, room and meals are one lump sum $305 for Friday evening through
Sunday morning. More than 100 teachers attended last year.
                                Woody

--
35 Quality Middle School Art Lessons
Ordering Address: PO Box 91703