to Woody from Sharon in NJ about NM conferences & National

---------

From: Sharon Henneborn (heneborn_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Sun Mar 06 2005 - 08:34:47 PST

Woody since you are not there either I feel less sad about missing. I
haven't missed in so long I can't remember missing one.

On Sat. I was committed to presenting a workshop on applied mathematics
& art concepts. You know .. line of symmetry, positive negative, &
tessellation! Pure fun. My former student teacher volunteered to take
over so I could do National but when I discovered that she has her YAM
reception next day I couldn't leave it on her, capable as she is.

Until I can get to you for a visit I will have to be happy enjoying
your mountain photos.
Does NM art conferences change locations every year? Where near Santa
Fe?

On Sunday, March 6, 2005, at 09:53 AM, Woody Duncan wrote:

> Everyone else must be in Boston except us. The e-mail
> traffic is very low of late. I'll let them have the
> snow and cold weather this year. Perhaps I'll make it
> to Chicago next year. At present I'm just going to
> bask in the New Mexico sunshine. Sharon, I know you
> miss the mountains.
> http://www.taospaint.com/Snow/OnSandia.html

---