Re: Job resignation: Whats next?

---------

From: The Hammond Family (bhammond_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Sun Mar 06 2005 - 07:55:58 PST

Wow, Cathy, that's a heavy load. I can sympathize with you but from a different angle.
I love my school and "set-up - a very supportive principal and good fellow teachers - kind of a tough student population but I love them. Unfortunately, I have never made SO little money in my life.
My husband recently lost his sales job (not unusual here in NC where the economy is NOT good no matter what GW says). Since I was a nurse for 20 years (with a master's degree) I could easily go back to nursing and make decent money - but I don't want to leave teaching ART or my school and students. My husband is really "encouraging" me to return to nursing.
So I'll be thinking about you as we both make some difficult and important decisions.
Good luck,
Belinda