Sharon and Wendy in NJ

---------

From: Woody Duncan (woodyduncan_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Sun Mar 06 2005 - 06:53:37 PST

Everyone else must be in Boston except us. The e-mail
traffic is very low of late. I'll let them have the
snow and cold weather this year. Perhaps I'll make it
to Chicago next year. At present I'm just going to
bask in the New Mexico sunshine. Sharon, I know you
miss the mountains.
Wendy, take Sharon's wise advice, get involved in
the New Jersey Art Educators groups. Myself, I'm
going to present at the New Mexico Art Ed conference,
near Santa Fe, in November. I'll provide details to
anyone who wants to attend.
                Woody, Retired in Albuquerque

--
35 Quality Middle School Art Lessons