Re: New Member

---------

From: Sharon Henneborn (heneborn_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Sun Mar 06 2005 - 06:00:37 PST

Wendy,
I want to know more about you ;<)

The South chapter of Art Educators of New Jersey is very active. They
produce a newsletter and offer trips and staff development
opportunities. They will be a good source of support. The Art Educators
Affiliates of the New Jersey Teachers Association has a strong presence
in the November convention in Atlantic City. We have 2 presentations
offered for each session on both days. The Art Educators of New Jersey
provides a 2 day conference the first week in October that is jammed
packed with support opportunities and personal development. You will
have no problem fulfilling your hours for Personal Improvement with
excellent sessions here.

Right now a large group of NJ art educators are in Boston for the
whirlwind NAEA conference. When they return someone will contact you
about contact with the organization.

Woody is correct. You are in a strong place for support on this list
and in NJ.

Welcome to NJ
Sharon in NJ (Central ~ exit 8)

On Saturday, March 5, 2005, at 10:03 AM, gahmsw@comcast.net wrote:

> My name is Wendy Gahm. I am a new member. I teach elementary art in
> southern NJ. I am looking forward to being a part of this group!
> Thank you!
>

> ---
> leave-artsednet-20361K@lists.getty.edu

---