Collage Machine - Have some fun

---------

From: Judith Decker (jdecker4art_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Sat Mar 05 2005 - 11:18:50 PST

Greetings Art Educators,

Some of you might have fun playing with Collage
Machine - posted in Scout Report

10. Collage Machine 1.0
http://www.pentacom.jp/soft/ex/collage/collage.html

Some of our readers no doubt have fond memories of
getting out various newspapers, magazines, old art
books, and other such materials and creating their own
collages on a dreary Saturday morning that seemed to
call out for such an indoors activity. While there
might not be the same visceral feeling with this
online collage machine, it is still definitely worth a
visit. Presented with a blank work screen, visitors
can peruse the collection of objects offered here, and
then drag them onto their workspace. After doing so,
the images can be cut up and manipulated in a variety
of ways. Some of the objects include a butterfly, a
menacing shark, a puppy, traffic signs, a picture
window, and a daunting iceberg. [KMG]Copyright Scout
Report 1999-2005

I will add this to Art Games page on IAD - with a
warning that some images might cause alarm (a few
women in skimpy bikinis).

Judy Decker

Incredible Art Department
http://www.princetonol.com/groups/iad/