Early Childhood Lessons - ages 4 thru 7 - added to IAD

---------

From: Judith Decker (jdecker4art_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Sat Mar 05 2005 - 09:01:49 PST

Greetings Art Educators,

Two lessons on animals in art have been added to the
Early Childhood lesson bank on Incredible Art
Department.

Animals in the Wild:
http://www.princetonol.com/groups/iad/lessons/early/animals-ArtImage.htm

Pets:
http://www.princetonol.com/groups/iad/lessons/early/pets-ArtImage.htm

These lessons come from Art Image Publications - more
are available on their web site.

NEW Early Childhood lesson feature. Here is a lesson
for you to adapt - add resources - make comprehansive.
It is just an outline for curved lines in art:
http://www.princetonol.com/groups/iad/lessons/early/early-K.htm

Each month, a different lesson will be offered. I am
inviting you to resubmit the lesson with examples of
student work and resources added. The lessons are a
"gift" from Pam Stephens.

Regards,

Judy Decker

Incredible Art Department