scholastic fees

---------

From: Fields, Linda (fieldsl_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Fri Mar 04 2005 - 07:18:27 PST

How sad that we have come to accept that digging into our own pockets or having to spend time on fundraising is part of being a teacher! I, too, have spent thousands on my students over the years, but after 31 of them, have come to the realization that things will NEVER change as long as we keep doing it-there's no reason for them to. Sure, the students do lose out for now, but maybe it would improve things in the long run. Linda

This email is for the sole use of the individual for whom it is intended. If you are neither the intended recipient, nor agent responsible for delivering this e-mail to the intended recipient, any disclosure, retransmission, copying, or taking action in reliance on this information is strictly prohibited. If you have received this e-mail in error, please notify the person transmitting the information immediately. All email correspondence to and from this email address may be subject to NC Public Records Law which may result in monitoring and disclosure to third parties, including law enforcement."
Outbound by GCSnet (b37)

---