RE: Quotes

---------

From: Diane Purdie (dap1_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Fri Mar 04 2005 - 06:29:26 PST

There's a list
http://www.artquotes.net
that I enjoy...

You're right about Art and Fear, Woody, that's THE book that got me going
after art school when I discovered I wasn't as self-motivated as I thought.

Diane Purdie
Industrial Art

Aunt Alice's Art Room http://aliceartroom.blogspot.com/ (a work in progress)

Industrial Art http://industrialart.blogspot.com/

Diapositive http://diapositive.blogspot.com/

I can live for two months on a good compliment.- - Mark Twain -