Re: K-8 Art in a WOW school

---------

From: Paulette Clee (pauletteclee_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Fri Mar 04 2005 - 06:24:36 PST

I am looking for feedback on what works for a K-8 curriculum. Our district is opening a new WOW school "Working On the Work". This school is to be modeled after renowed school reformer Phillip Schlechty. The WOW framework is an outline for improving student performance by improving the quality of work across the curriculum. Student population will be about 1,500. There will be 7 sections in grades K-5 and 2 teams each for 6, 7, and 8th grades. What would be a reasonable rotation for classes?

Celebrate Yahoo!'s 10th Birthday!