CONFERANCE sharing

---------

From: Sara (sarawren_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Thu Mar 03 2005 - 21:40:50 PST

I would appreciate a copy any conferance handout,template, lesson, resource,
?.............

I will pay for the copying, postage, and your time costs.

especially
Ann Ayers
Ellen McMillan and I will be presenting 3 workshops

Friday, 10:00 - 10:50
The Triangle Transformed-A Unique Sculptural Book!

Friday, 5:00 PM to 5:50 PM
"Pages"-Inside the Artist Sketchbook

Sun 4:00 PM to 4:50 PM
ArtTech-Art Teachers Going Digital!

Maggie White
Sat., 8 a.m
Don't Just Survive--Thrive! It's about my first
year as a middle school teacher, with some tips on
management and surefire lessons that win them over.

art books/altered books
journling/sketchbooks
dolls
embellishment