Re: Scholastic's new cost for entries

---------

From: Joe Applebaum (Joe.Applebaum_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Thu Mar 03 2005 - 20:51:00 PST

Hi Lydia,

You could try the Ohio Governor's Youth Art Exhibition. It is only $1
per entry. The only other downside for you, is the regional judgings
are this Sat. You would have to look it up on web to find a region
close to you.

I did not know that regions charged for Scholastics. Ours never did.
It was funded mainly by corp. fund raising and run by the Cleveland
Institute of Art. The CIA has been distancing itself from the show
recently and may not be involved again. They did not feel that they
got enough students from the show for their efforts. We will see what
happens next year.

Joe

---