Architecture Lesson plan for grade K- 2

---------

From: Judith Decker (jdecker4art_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Thu Mar 03 2005 - 14:47:21 PST

Greetings Elementary Art Teachers,

Art Image Publications has given me permission to put
another of their great lessons on Incredible Art
Department.

A Gabled Roof - from Places and Spaces in Art:
http://www.princetonol.com/groups/iad/lessons/elem/architecture.htm

Those of you going to NAEA in Boston be sure to stop
by their booth to see the high quality prints they
have to offer - each comes with information sheet and
classroom activities. Ask about their other kits.

Art Image Publications has many lessons online:
http://www.artimagepublications.com/frame800x600/index.html

Coming soon to IAD - some Early Childhood lessons.

Regards,

Judy Decker

Incredible Art Department
http://www.princetonol.com/groups/iad/