Re: Scholastic's new cost for entries

---------

From: Dulcius (dulcius_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Thu Mar 03 2005 - 14:05:10 PST

Joe -
I was planning to enter student work in the Scholastic contest this year for
the first time, but decided not to when I saw the fee. I teach in an inner
city school, and pretty much the only way for the entries to happen would
have been for me to pay the fees out of pocket, not an option for me right
now! Thanks for letting the Scholastic higher-ups know how this will affect
many of us.
- Lydia Horvath
Toledo, OH