Girl Scout cookie boxes

---------

From: Sears, Ellen (ESears_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Wed Mar 02 2005 - 19:37:29 PST

My primary kids are making crank toys - and we have a model that uses empty
boxes - I had some kids drop off some cookies today and thought the boxes
would be perfect - then I thought about havng a GSC box challenge with the
MS kids - thought it might be kind of fun and thought I would pass it on...
should be plenty of boxes everywhere (at least for a month)

Ellen

---