RE: NAEA Conevntion in Boston

---------

From: Leslie Miller (zandeerae_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Wed Mar 02 2005 - 19:35:36 PST

Sue,
Are you parking over night or just each day?
I got a few bits; not much. There's a parking lot near the Fort Point
Studios that's supposed to be reasonable.

I drive to Woodland, in Newton (near the hospital ) and park there. Take the
green line in. It's $2.50 to park and $3.00 for the T. One token out. If
you're Staying in Boston, I think you can park, long term at Riverside, also
in Newton ( off 128) . I'd call the T and ask, though. I'm not sure. Sorry
I'm not more helpful.

1. Dear Leslie,

Behind 808 Comm Ave. is a BU parking lot that costs $8.00.

Marc

2. There is a garage on the edge of Chinatown, next to the Expressway, and I
recall the rates being very reasonable. Is this night or day and night
parking? The Boston Common Garage would be my first place to check, it is
centrally located, and there used to be a shuttle bus.
Carol

3. the hilton charges $30/day. no help there, Gloria

Leslie Miller
Fountain Street Studios
Framingham, MA

---