The Museum of Fine Arts, Boston

---------

From: Leslie Miller (zandeerae_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Wed Mar 02 2005 - 19:55:45 PST

Just home from a lecture by Jenny Holzer. After the lecture I wandered the
museum before drawing from the model they have on Wednesday evenings. The
collection keeps getting moved around because they are busy building. More
Monets are out than I've ever seen there, and the Sargents just shine! I
visited our little early Rembrandt of the artist in the studio and an
Egyptian Sculpture of Sennuwy. I visit these two every time I go to the MFA.

I hope you all get a chance to visit this wonderful museum.
Les

Leslie Miller
Fountain Street Studios
Framingham, MA