Find Lesson Plans on! GettyGames

Naomi Grossman - Wire sculptures

From: Judith Decker (jdecker4art_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Wed Mar 02 2005 - 14:01:58 PST

Greetings Art Educators,

Here is a new to me artist - Naomi Gorssman:
New York artist

Check Galleries for wonderful wire sculptures. The
boxes are very interesting too (words, wire, wax,

Warning---there is some nude photography on the
site...just wanted you to know in case you let
students go exploring.

I will be adding a link on my American Artists page
and on Kevan's wire sculpture lesson plan.

Judy Decker

Incredible Art Department
Incredible Art Resources

Celebrate Yahoo!'s 10th Birthday!