Scholastic charges

---------

From: Fields, Linda (fieldsl_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Wed Mar 02 2005 - 10:25:36 PST

On top of the entry fees this year, we lost our regional sponsor. Where it used to be easy for me to deliver work, I would now have to add the cost of shipping (as I'm sure many of you already do). For the students in my school, the cost is prohibitive, so I did not enter this year. I'm sure the same is true for many in my area. Linda in NC

This email is for the sole use of the individual for whom it is intended. If you are neither the intended recipient, nor agent responsible for delivering this e-mail to the intended recipient, any disclosure, retransmission, copying, or taking action in reliance on this information is strictly prohibited. If you have received this e-mail in error, please notify the person transmitting the information immediately. All email correspondence to and from this email address may be subject to NC Public Records Law which may result in monitoring and disclosure to third parties, including law enforcement."
Outbound by GCSnet (t36)

---