RE: Scholastic's new cost for entries

---------

From: Payne, Debbie (dpayne_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Wed Mar 02 2005 - 09:51:15 PST

What new pricing policy?

        -----Original Message-----
        From: Ann Ayers [mailto:art304@bellsouth.net]
        Sent: Wed 3/2/2005 11:05 AM
        To: ArtsEdNet Talk
        Subject: Re: Scholastic's new cost for entries

> Have you heard about The Scholastic Art Awards new policy on cost per
> student?

        I WAS regional chair for 10 years here in south Florida - I decided,
        with this new policy, to "resign" my chairmanship (along with other
        reasons) after this year's ceremony. We had been charging, $3 for
        individual entries and $8 for portfolio. This new pricing policy would
        have definitely caused problems here. I'm glad that I'm not going to
        have to deal with it.
        ann

        ---
        You are currently subscribed to artsednet as: dpayne@liberty.k12.mo.us