RE: New Orleans

---------

From: Leslie Miller (zandeerae_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Wed Mar 02 2005 - 09:06:37 PST

Boston is the same! Once you venture from our convention center the city
will draw you into it's life! Yes, there are new buidlings, some not
wonderful, but more and more the grand old buildings are being brought back
to past glory.
You will enjoy! Then again, the sky is again clouding over and I just
heard the word "flurries" on the radio.
Les

Leslie Miller
Fountain Street Studios