Re: Scholastic's new cost for entries

---------

From: Ann Ayers (art304_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Wed Mar 02 2005 - 09:05:00 PST

> Have you heard about The Scholastic Art Awards new policy on cost per
> student?

I WAS regional chair for 10 years here in south Florida - I decided,
with this new policy, to "resign" my chairmanship (along with other
reasons) after this year's ceremony. We had been charging, $3 for
individual entries and $8 for portfolio. This new pricing policy would
have definitely caused problems here. I'm glad that I'm not going to
have to deal with it.
ann

---