RE: thoughts on being a pack rat, but I have these styrofoam trays

---------

From: Diane Purdie (dap1_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Wed Mar 02 2005 - 08:26:34 PST

Wow! Some amazing ideas for those Styrofoam trays! Many thanks to all you
creative minds....I'm excited about getting started on some new projects.

(I'll be even more excited after March Break, but that's another story....)

Diane Purdie
Industrial Art

Aunt Alice's Art Room http://aliceartroom.blogspot.com/ (a work in progress)

Industrial Art http://industrialart.blogspot.com/

Diapositive http://diapositive.blogspot.com/

I can live for two months on a good compliment.- - Mark Twain -

---