Find Lesson Plans on! GettyGames

RE: thoughts on being a pack rat, but I have these styrofoam trays

From: Diane Purdie (dap1_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Wed Mar 02 2005 - 08:26:34 PST

Wow! Some amazing ideas for those Styrofoam trays! Many thanks to all you
creative minds....I'm excited about getting started on some new projects.

(I'll be even more excited after March Break, but that's another story....)

Diane Purdie
Industrial Art

Aunt Alice's Art Room (a work in progress)

Industrial Art

I can live for two months on a good compliment.- - Mark Twain -