collecting stuff/Freecycle

---------

From: K A (arizkma_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Tue Mar 01 2005 - 22:06:03 PST

Since so many people are mentioning collecting art supplies, etc., I thought I'd mention Freecycle. There are many online groups around the country, and people offer and accept things for free, whatever people want to get rid of. I don't have any affiliation with it, but I wanted to pass along the info for those who aren't familiar with it. Just look up Freecycle under yahoo groups, and see if there's one near your location if you are interested.

~ Kathleen