Find Lesson Plans on! GettyGames

Re: New Orleans

From: Woody Duncan (woodyduncan_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Tue Mar 01 2005 - 16:29:26 PST

> We're going to New Orleans over spring break. Any suggestions for art,
> culture, and good eats?
> Nora

We had a good time just walking around the French Quarter.
Frani sampled all kinds of food. I had to be careful because
of a shell fish allergy. Spring Break is the best time of
the year. We took in a Pete Fountain Concert and even went
to the Zoo. Don't miss the Bryant Gallery, they handle work
by Kansas City artist Dean Mitchell.
                        Woody, Retired in Albuquerque

35 Quality Middle School Art Lessons
Ordering Address: PO Box 91703