Re: New Orleans

---------

From: Woody Duncan (woodyduncan_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Tue Mar 01 2005 - 16:29:26 PST

> We're going to New Orleans over spring break. Any suggestions for art,
> culture, and good eats?
> Nora

We had a good time just walking around the French Quarter.
Frani sampled all kinds of food. I had to be careful because
of a shell fish allergy. Spring Break is the best time of
the year. We took in a Pete Fountain Concert and even went
to the Zoo. Don't miss the Bryant Gallery, they handle work
by Kansas City artist Dean Mitchell.
                        Woody, Retired in Albuquerque

--
35 Quality Middle School Art Lessons