Find Lesson Plans on! GettyGames

Joe Applebaum's Photocubism - Gold Key Winners

From: Judith Decker (jdecker4art_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Tue Mar 01 2005 - 14:47:57 PST

Greetings Art Educators,

Joe Applebaum's photocubism lesson is always a success
for him. This year he had two Scholastic Gold Key
winners. I have added those to the lesson plan (better
images to come).

I also added a link at the bottom to Harold Olejarz's
Digital photo montages - with a Hockney look.

Report your Scholastic art award successes and I will
feature them on Art News.

Judy Decker

Incredible Art Department
Incredible Art Resources