RE: Ideas for cheap eats in Boston ??

---------

From: Leslie Miller (zandeerae_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Tue Mar 01 2005 - 08:27:14 PST

Oh Yes, Mass Ave is just a step away. You could eat in a cheap restaurant
each day of the year and still have some you haven't tried.
It's gorgeous and snowy and white; not as much up here as Kathy has. Boston
streets and side walks will be mushy and wet. Bring appropriate foot gear
and changes of socks. Boston also has wind, like a lot of other cities.
Even walking aarounf talking pictures and note for you on days in the high
30's we needed a wind breaker.

 I wish the Yahoo groups had worked; you could have seen our beautiful city.
Les

Leslie Miller
Fountain Street Studios
Framingham, MA