Self admitted pack rat - URGH

---------

From: Leah Rachlis (leah_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Tue Mar 01 2005 - 07:36:59 PST

Last night my husband was getting ready to retire, he came back into the
living room where I was reading, turned off the lamp by his chair, started
to walk away - stopped turned around, picked up a pencil that was out of
place- and then returned it to its correct place - I could hardly contain
myself...

He looked at me inquiringly, and all I all I could do was tell him how much
I love him...

I followed with - could you imagine if we were alike....

I am a pack rat, I am a self admitted "Sloppy person" (I don't like the word
slob). Until recently I prided myself in always being able to find what ever
I needed (I just need to look where I ever I last used it!) but age is
catching up with me, the 'ol synapses just don't snap into place as quickly!

I am married to the most organized person I have ever known - he rotates the
dish towel - I will say, thanks to him, the oil is always changed, the bills
are paid on time, our credit is great and the house is almost paid off -

Every art teacher needs an obsessively organized spouse - He has rubbed off
on my a very little bit, I attempt to contain my clutter, and 2 or three
times a year, I purge the classroom - mostly so I can find my desk... and
any missing coffee mugs!

If I turn up missing, jsut kick a few of the heaps -i'm sure to be under one
of them!

 -Leah

---