Welcome to the Art Room of Brenda Robson - NEW on IAD

---------

From: Judith Decker (jdecker4art_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Tue Mar 01 2005 - 07:29:14 PST

Greetings Art Educators,

Brenda Robson sent me a collection of images for her
Art Room to be added to Incredible Art Department.
http://www.princetonol.com/groups/iad/artroom/Brenda/Brenda.html

There are additional images of her student work on
lesson pages on Incredible Art Department that I will
add in time (on a second page)- or at least add links
to the lesson pages. I wanted you to get an idea what
the new Art Rooms will look like.

See Brenda's lesson plan for Cut Paper Portraits,
Monoprints with Createx Lesson, Printing idea with
paper marbeling, Japanese Kimonos, King Tut Model
Magic idea, Architecture cardboard/tagboard relief
print. Her student work should come up if you enter
her name in the site search.

Regards,

Judy Decker

Incredible Art Department