Re: Ideas for cheap eats in Boston ??

---------

TwoDucks_at_TeacherArtExchange
Date: Tue Mar 01 2005 - 04:43:32 PST

In a message dated 3/1/05 7:34:14 AM, mrsbeeswax@comcast.net writes:

> Hi All,
>
>     Anyone living in or near Boston that can give us some ideas for cheap
> eats in Boston ??I am paying for all the expenses myself... so any way I can
> save money would be appreciated.
>
> I am only packing a carry on bag , due to USAIR baggage problems.

do bring warm clothing: it is supposed to be very cold and windy, although
the snow should have ended by then!!!! (I now have over a foot on the south
shore of boston) There are lots of little restaurants up and down the streets
near the conference, some of them very reasonable. Boston is a great
adventure. I bet Leslie on this list knows some actual restaurant names. There is
also a Stop n Shop supermarket right in the Prudential Center attached to the
Hynes Convention Center; I bet they have some good take away food too...hope
you enjoy this lovely city!
kathy douglas

---