Re: thoughts on being a pack rat, but I have these styrofoam trays

---------

From: Christine Besack (mrsbeeswax_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Tue Mar 01 2005 - 04:36:44 PST

Couldn't you just use the back side for printing ?? I guess you would have
to cut the edges off for it to be flat, (I have done that in a paper cutter)
or just place it on a raised surface to ink and print. (perhaps some
paperback books stacked and put in a ziplock bag.)

Just a thought, Christine Besack :)