open house

---------

From: Elizabeth Heisey (eheisey_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Tue Mar 01 2005 - 03:33:19 PST

Last night at our 2nd Sem HS Open House I used several ideas from this
list. I think you all helped it to be my best presentation yet. Among
other things, I used the Gates quote about how he can train anyone to
operate a computer--that what he needs are creative people. I also put
a copy of Blooms Taxonomy after a brief look at Mark Tansey's body of
work and how interesting puzzlement in art is to the students. We
looked at where both drawing as well as art criticism activities are
found at the top, and how that is a goal for all educators. Thanks to
all of you.
Beth

---