Re: art honor society: Dawn

---------

From: houstonia nerd (houstonianerd_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Wed Mar 31 2004 - 18:55:33 PST

We can nominate approx. 15 percent of our total
students...which for me equals 10-15 per semeseter.
They have to have good conduct in addition to meeting
the grade requirement.

We just hosted an art show/contest for the schools in
our vertical team (elementary, intermediate, and
middle schools that feed into our high schools.) We
had a panel of NAHS members and one non-art staff
judge. It was up for Open House. It was fun. The
kids also set up and took down the show.

Dawn