Re: FDR murals

---------

From: Dale (dtsafdie_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Wed Mar 31 2004 - 18:04:37 PST

As a side comment, the school where I teach was also an FDR Depression era project. It was part of a Homesteading initiative where displaced workers were selected to create a new community. They built their own homes and the school cooperatively using materials found on the land.

Dale in TN
  Tmcnorf@aol.com wrote:

    Does anyone live in a city/town that has a FDR - Depression era mural in its post office? (I am interested in just PO murals at this time not other federal buildings.) If you are not sure, I have a fairly comprehensive list and could check for you.

---