Re: Block Schedule--question for Peggy Wilson

---------

From: Peggy Wilson (pwilson1_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Wed Mar 31 2004 - 16:15:46 PST

Each grade level has the flexibility to schedule their academic time as they
wish. It depends on enrollment & staffing as to what you can do. We can
only meet groups for individual 45 min. blocks of times to see all students,
but the teams can double their 45 min. periods into 90 min blocks & meet on
alternate days.
Our students have 5 academic subjects: Reading, Language Arts, Science,
Social Studies, & Math.
Unified Arts includes: Phys. Ed., Health, Tech. Ed., Living Skills (Foods &
Sewing-separately), Music, Art, Computer, Theater, Library, Foreign
Languages (French & Spanish)
Hope this helps.