yarn painting with wax gaskets

---------

From: Susan Holland (holland70_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Wed Mar 31 2004 - 15:01:40 PST

I have a question for the folks who have used the toilet wax rings for the yarn
painting projects. We're using this soft wax, and the kids are having good
success, but the wax is so soft, that it seems like the projects are going to
be very fragile. The yarn is sticking well, but it's not permanently stuck, so
I'm wondering if people usually seal them or spray them down with anything.

Thanks!
Susan

susan_holland@teachnet.edb.utexas.edu

---