Judy Decker is Back! - Sort of (smile)

---------

From: Judith Decker (jdecker4art_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Wed Mar 31 2004 - 12:11:14 PST

Yes Linda! I got very confused with schedules like
that! I couldn't imagine what it did to the kids!

Anyways....YES I did unsubscribe but it didn't work! I
guess I am just not allowed to unsubscribe just
yet....So Mike - you got your wish (smile)....BUT I am
not at my machine at home. I am helping a friend of
mine and only have access to a computer for a short
time each day. So I will just say "Hello" and will
read you in the archives when I get home. That works
for me. Don't think I am rude by not anwering my Road
Runner mail. Hubby said it is really piling up for me
(170 just today!) so I guess I have a lot a yacking to
do when I return home.

Cheers! and Blessings all

Judy Decker