RE: Fashion Design

---------

From: Christy Kane (claygoddess31_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Wed Mar 31 2004 - 07:03:30 PST

I don't know if anyone already suggested this book, sorry if you did...

Fashion Sketchbook
Bina Albing
Fashion Institute of Technology* Parsons School of Design
Fairchild Publication, New York
87005-562-3

The book is from 1988, but still very helpful for drawing figures and posing
them. Lots of proportions and angles, very stylized. I hope you can find it.
The drawing are in the styles of illustration that pattern makers use like
McCAlls.

Christy Kane
3-D Art Teacher
Deer Lakes High School