Have u taught "Drawing on the Rigt Side of the brain"

---------

From: Randy Menninghaus (india99_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Wed Mar 31 2004 - 02:41:13 PST

dear Justin,At the high school lever I used the books until they fell
apart, about 6 years at the second year level. Now they are held together
by ribbons. I agree that the students we are getting are less
interested/able to draw observationally.

It was a useful book. I had actual work sheets ( I have no idea where they
are now) that kept them on track. You have me thinking that I really need
to buy some more books. I got soft cover and I think I may look for the
hard cover this time.

Randy in Maine

---