Re: Email Pals

---------

From: nicole (zuss_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Wed Mar 31 2004 - 01:09:05 PST

Re: Email Pals(sorry all - could only gat access though this address)

Hi Pam,

Sorri I took so long to get back to you. Busy busy busy. My year 8 kids =
would love to have email pals from Hawaii. (I have been to Hawaii and =
Maui myself)

We are on holidays as of the 9th April for 2 weeks. So contact me before =
then if you can. (I have them on thursdays - and they are actually an IT =
class - not Art - though some do also do art) Maybe your kids could send =
me an email as to what their interestes are - and I could match them up =
with the appropriate friend - Or I could get my students to do this for =
you. I can also email you all of their email addresses. This can be =
their reward for finishing their work on time etc.

My home address is zuss@iinet.net.au
work - ryan.nicole@emmanuel.wa.edu.au

Thanks Pam,

Nikki