Re: Email Pals

---------

From: nicole (zuss_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Mon Mar 29 2004 - 00:51:07 PST

Hi John,

Sorry to take so long to get back to you. I have 21 students and he subject
is Information Technology - some of them do art. I just thought it would be
good for them to form a friendship and have someone they could write to from
the other side of the world - when they have finished their work.

Shall I forward the kids names and email addresses and their interests to
you. We go on holidays as of Friday 9th April for 2 weeks - so anytime
before then or after then would be great. Let me know,

Nikki