RE: Denver NAEA plans

---------

From: Broadwater, Katherine (KBroadwater_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Tue Mar 30 2004 - 19:39:09 PST

I would like to invite those of you attending the NAEA Convention in Denver to come to my presentation on Sat evening April 17th at 6:00 in the Biltmore-Terrace Level, Tower Building. I am doing a presentation describing a unique interdisciplinary Early Childhood Education program that I am part of at Towson University in Baltimore, MD. The presentation describes a variety of unusual strategies to integrate the arts and academics in a natural and holistic way. I believe that there is something for everyone in this presentation (handouts!) and hope that you will take the time to attend and introduce yourselves to me.
Thanks,
Kay
P.S. I am also looking forward to meeting many of you artsednet folks at the (TRATTORIA) breakfast on Saturday morning.

---