Re: Fashion Design

---------

From: Carolyn Roberts (croberts18_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Tue Mar 30 2004 - 16:02:19 PST

If you say it's good...then I'll order it. I trust your judgment and the
price is not bad! It sounds like something she will need. She's one of my
IB students and has NEVER had any art prior to this class...so she needs all
the help she can get to get started.
Carolyn

There is also neat softbound book called "Draw Fashion Models!" and it from
the "Discover Drawing" series. I'm almost positive it came from SAX (or
maybe Amazon?). It's $12.95 and shows how to draw the fashion models and how
to shade the clothing/material, how to texture the shading to give visual
texture to diff. kinds of material, tweeds, etc. It has disappeared from my
classroom library or I would have more secifics for you. I'll keep hunting
if you're interested. It is high school level drawing which would be right
up your alley. Toodles....Bunki

----